Hey there. I’m Rob Riker.
Welcome to The Social Winner.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I’m sick of staying home alone, by myself, on a Saturday night.”
- “I want friends who will tell me the truth about how they feel. Who will open up to me. Who are willing to rely on me.”
- “I’m trying to meet new people, but I hate going to the bar by myself. And when I do, I just sit there and drink alone. It’s horrible.”
- “I have lots of acquaintances but no true friends. There’s lots of chit chat but no deep conversations and nobody really knows me. I want to deepen my connection with the people I already know.”
- “I want to make new friends but there aren’t any good places to meet people.”
- “I want to talk to strangers, but when I do, I have no idea what to say. It gives me terrible anxiety just thinking about it.”
If you can relate, then you are in the right spot.
When you graduate school and accept a good-paying job in a new city, it can be such a thrill. It’s exciting to think that you’ll be on your own, meeting new people, doing new things, and having the money to do what you want. On top of that, it’s a fresh start. You can make the friends that you really want to make.
But then, time starts to pass you by. One month, three months, six have gone by, yet you still haven’t made the great friends you were expecting to make. The excitement of living in a new city starts to turn into anxiety. It’s a horrible feeling. “What if I never make the friends I was hoping to? I want to share my life with people I truly care about.”
If this sounds all too familiar, I have good news for you – you can learn to make the friends you’ve always dreamed of having.
On top of that, you can have fun doing it. Rather than getting anxious and stressed out trying to meet new people, you can enjoy talking to strangers and get excited finding new people to meet.
And I can help you get there.
Since graduating college, I have lived in multiple states and cities across the US, from the East Coast to the West Coast and even in between. During those years I really learned how to meet new people and make new friends.
And this didn’t come naturally to me – I spent a lot of timing learning and practicing these skills.
My goal with The Social Winner is to teach the valuable skills that I have learned over the years.
To get started, just sign up here. I’ll send you emails focused on helping you get the friends of your dreams. On top of that, you’ll get my free 42-page eBook, Connecting In 5 Minutes.
Are you ready to build strong connections with the people you want?
Thanks for reading 🙂